- All Products
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Series: Door Within Trilogy
The final installment of the thrilling The Door Within trilogy!
Pure evil collides as Paragor, the betrayer of the one true King Eliam, unites with the Wyrm Lord and the mythical Seven Sleepers to launch a full-scale assault on the Kingdom of Alleble. And while their enemies plot their next attack, Alleble's remaining allies flee from the four corners of The Realm to safety within the Allebles walls. Once there, the allies find the Kingdom crestfallen, grieving a fallen hero. While Alleble and its allies prepare to face the coming onslaught, they cling to an ancient legend about three witnesses who have the power to bring victory. But is the legend true? And if it is, where are the witnesses?
Time is running out as darkness spreads over the Realm, and Paragor unleashes the final storm. But will anyone survive to see the dawn?
With over 250,000 copies sold in The Door Within trilogy, this is a perfect time to introduce this bestselling series to a new batch of readers. The fantasy genre is wildly popular among young readers, and The Final Storm is thrilling end to this epic trilogy!
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- R.CCR.6 Assess how point of view or purpose shapes the content and style of a text;
- R.CCR.9 Analyze how two or more texts address similar themes or topics in order to build knowledge or to compare the approaches the authors take;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally
Wayne Thomas Batson is the author of several bestselling novels, including The Door Within trilogy, The Isle series, and The Berinfell series. As a middle school reading teacher, Wayne writes adventures set in imaginative locales because he believes that we all dream of doing something that matters.
In this third book of The Door Within trilogy, the only hope that the citizens of Alleble have for survival is a legend that tells of three witnesses who will come at Alleble's greatest need and rescue the Kingdome in danger.
Travel with twelve specially chosen knights on a mission to save Alleble and rid the Kingdome of the evil Paragor in The Final Storm. Written by Wayne Thomas Batson, this 320-page hardback contains 45 chapters full of adventure, riddles, and victories.
As a thirteen-year-old, I loved The Final Storm. Though it never uses the names Jesus or God, the fantasy is based on the book of Revelation. I learned that we shouldn't put our faith in what is happening, but in God who knows what will happen. It teaches that things aren't always what they seem and He always has a plan for the better. The Final Storm is descriptive and imaginative without being preachy.
To fully understand the world of Alleble, read the first two books in the series. With a Lord of the Rings flavor, The Final Storm is a great book for teens, and anyone seeking an unpredictable adventure. Estee Wells, Christian Book Previews.com
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Children >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Fiction >> Teens >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Teens >> Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- eBooks >> Children >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Children >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Teens >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search