New Spirit-Filled Life Bible, New Living Translation (NLT): Kingdom Equipping Through the Power of the Word - eBook
- All Products
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Contributors include: Barbara Amos, Bishop Charles Blake, Reinhard Bonnke, Paul Cedar, Billy Joe Daugherty, Joy Dawson, Steve Fry, Joseph Garlington, Jane Hansen, Jack Hayford, Marilyn Hickey, Freda Lindsay, Bill McCartney, Lloyd Ogilvie, Fuchsia Pickett, Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson, Bishop Kenneth Ulmer, and many others.
- Kingdom Dynamic—41 themes throughout the Scripture that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world
- Word Wealth—More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew to everyday English
- Truth-In-Action—Practical charts pulling out practical application from every book of the Bible
- Detailed book introductions to each of the 66 books of the Bible
- Verse-by-verse study notes
- In-text charts and maps
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Blank lined pages for personal notes
- Bridging the Testaments
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Dealing With the "Last Things"—The Rapture, Second Coming, and the Millennium
- In Studying the Book of Revelation
- Holy Spirit Gifts and Power
- The Holy Spirit and Restoration
- Aflame With Passion for World Evangelism
- The Believer's Potential and Pathway for Ministering Healing To the Nations
- Understanding Messianic Jewish Ministry
- How to Lead a Person To the Savior
- Presentation page
- 9.5-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.50
- Free Bible Study Tools download available
Dr. Jack Hayford is the founding pastor of The Church On the Way, Van Nuys, California. He has written over forty books, has composed more than 600 hymns, and is the Executive Editor of many Spirit-Filled Life publications. He is heard around the world on radio and television.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Text Size: 9-10 Point
Find the Holy Spirit throughout the Bible. Dr. Jack Hayford, founding pastor of The Church on the Way, has led a team of anointed leaders to produce the New Spirit-Filled Life Bible. This outstanding resource offers a fresh look at the Scriptures and the work of the Holy Spirit. This Bible addresses important issues of Spirit-filled living in the context of solid biblical scholarship.
- Kingdom Dynamics - 41 themes throughout the Scripture that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world
- Word Wealth - More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew to everyday English
- Truth-In-Action - Practical charts pulling out practical application from every book of the Bible
- Detailed book introductions
- Verse-by-verse study notes
Spirit-Filled Life Bibles sold to date: More than 2 million
Other Customers Also Purchased
Material Witness, Shipshewana Amish Mystery Series #3Vannetta ChapmanZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 28 Reviews
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW330455Video
Value Offering Envelopes, 100Warner Press / 2007 / Other$3.99 Retail:
$5.39Save 26% ($1.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW271600
Murder Simply Brewed, Amish Village Mystery Series #1Vannetta ChapmanZondervan / 2014 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 35 Reviews
$15.99Save 28% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW326168