New Spirit-Filled Life Bible, New Living Translation (NLT): Kingdom Equipping Through the Power of the Word - eBook
- All Products
- Study Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (1,907)
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- English Standard Version
- NASB update-New American Standard update
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Contributors include: Barbara Amos, Bishop Charles Blake, Reinhard Bonnke, Paul Cedar, Billy Joe Daugherty, Joy Dawson, Steve Fry, Joseph Garlington, Jane Hansen, Jack Hayford, Marilyn Hickey, Freda Lindsay, Bill McCartney, Lloyd Ogilvie, Fuchsia Pickett, Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson, Bishop Kenneth Ulmer, and many others.
- Kingdom Dynamic—41 themes throughout the Scripture that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world
- Word Wealth—More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew to everyday English
- Truth-In-Action—Practical charts pulling out practical application from every book of the Bible
- Detailed book introductions to each of the 66 books of the Bible
- Verse-by-verse study notes
- In-text charts and maps
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Blank lined pages for personal notes
- Bridging the Testaments
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Dealing With the "Last Things"—The Rapture, Second Coming, and the Millennium
- In Studying the Book of Revelation
- Holy Spirit Gifts and Power
- The Holy Spirit and Restoration
- Aflame With Passion for World Evangelism
- The Believer's Potential and Pathway for Ministering Healing To the Nations
- Understanding Messianic Jewish Ministry
- How to Lead a Person To the Savior
- Presentation page
- 9.5-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.50
- Free Bible Study Tools download available
Dr. Jack Hayford is the founding pastor of The Church On the Way, Van Nuys, California. He has written over forty books, has composed more than 600 hymns, and is the Executive Editor of many Spirit-Filled Life publications. He is heard around the world on radio and television.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Text Size: 9-10 Point
Find the Holy Spirit throughout the Bible. Dr. Jack Hayford, founding pastor of The Church on the Way, has led a team of anointed leaders to produce the New Spirit-Filled Life Bible. This outstanding resource offers a fresh look at the Scriptures and the work of the Holy Spirit. This Bible addresses important issues of Spirit-filled living in the context of solid biblical scholarship.
- Kingdom Dynamics - 41 themes throughout the Scripture that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world
- Word Wealth - More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew to everyday English
- Truth-In-Action - Practical charts pulling out practical application from every book of the Bible
- Detailed book introductions
- Verse-by-verse study notes
Spirit-Filled Life Bibles sold to date: More than 2 million
Heather mOrange, TXAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Best Bible EverApril 24, 2014Heather mOrange, TXAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I just gave my husband my Bible like this so I could get a leather bound one, so now I'm trying to decide between red or black. I loved the maps, charts and section to write notes. This book is great for both new Christians who are looking to learn more, just as well as it is for a seasoned Disciple of Christ. One of my favorite passages of The Bible is The Beatitudes, and this Bible puts it in an even deeper understanding than I could have imagined. I've recommended this book to everyone I know and will continue to do so. You won't be disappointed. I've tried the Love Languages Bible, Women's Study Bible and a few others, but this one takes the prize.
JoniSyracuse, NYAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Love the outlineNovember 10, 2013JoniSyracuse, NYAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I have this in the NKJV and this one was for a young friend that is currently being discipled - she is VERY happy with it.
Dr PleggeYoungstown, OhioAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Best Study Bible AvailableSeptember 12, 2013Dr PleggeYoungstown, OhioAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The New Spirit Filled Life Bible in the New Living Translation is hands down, by far, the most complete study bible on the market today. It provides the NLT which makes the text of the Bible very readable as well as understandable. This Bible draws from the wisdom of some of the greatest Bible scholars and teachers of our time such as Bishop Joseph Garlington Sr. PhD, Marilyn Hickey, G.E. Patterson, James ryle, Charles Simpson, and Reinhard Bonke. This Bible is packed with charts, study notes, original language notes, and a detailed concordance as well. I have read through many versions of the Bible, and this particular Bible has caught my attention and rekindled the fire in me of reading God's Word with a fresh and accurate understanding of it. I would highly recommend this Bible which is produced by Dr. Jack Hayford, one of the great fathers of the faith of our time. This Bible is perfect for both the new Christian as well as the seasoned scholar. You will be glad you made this purchase. I know I am!
vanessa waltersRed Cloud, Neb.Age: 55-65Gender: female2 Stars Out Of 5disappointed with this 'new' editionJuly 27, 2013vanessa waltersRed Cloud, Neb.Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 2Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1when the New Spirit Filled Bible came out, with the NLT and NKJV versions; I eagerly ordered one in the NLT version (which I use and enjoy very much). When I did get it, I noticed how small the print text is, compared with the previous NKJV version, which I have. The footnotes at the bottom of the pages are SO small. A feature of my older Bible has the Truth In Action verses reference numbers in the text, which helps me find them...in the new edition, these reference numbers are no longer there. You have to look at the tiny footnotes on the bottom of the page to find them...I much prefer my 'older' NKJV Spirit Bible...I returned the new one.
annieShelby, NCAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5July 23, 2013annieShelby, NCAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible more than met my expectations. It has notes from so many whom I have utilized studies from the past ten years. Thanks to Jack Hayford for this newer edition. Thank you .
Q: Is the study by Frederick K.C. Price still in this version?
Other Customers Also Purchased
Desiring God, Revised Edition: Meditations of a Christian HedonistJohn PiperMultnomah Books / 2011 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 24 Reviews
$15.99Save 34% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW423108Video
NKJV Large Print Personal Size Reference Bible, Pink LeatherTouch, Thumb-IndexedHolman Bible Publishers / 2013 / Imitation Leather$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW613036