- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Contributors include: Barbara Amos, Bishop Charles Blake, Reinhard Bonnke, Paul Cedar, Billy Joe Daugherty, Joy Dawson, Steve Fry, Joseph Garlington, Jane Hansen, Jack Hayford, Marilyn Hickey, Freda Lindsay, Bill McCartney, Lloyd Ogilvie, Fuchsia Pickett, Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson, Bishop Kenneth Ulmer, and many others.
- Kingdom Dynamic—41 themes throughout the Scripture that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world
- Word Wealth—More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew to everyday English
- Truth-In-Action—Practical charts pulling out practical application from every book of the Bible
- Detailed book introductions to each of the 66 books of the Bible
- Verse-by-verse study notes
- In-text charts and maps
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Blank lined pages for personal notes
- Bridging the Testaments
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Dealing With the "Last Things"—The Rapture, Second Coming, and the Millennium
- In Studying the Book of Revelation
- Holy Spirit Gifts and Power
- The Holy Spirit and Restoration
- Aflame With Passion for World Evangelism
- The Believer's Potential and Pathway for Ministering Healing To the Nations
- Understanding Messianic Jewish Ministry
- How to Lead a Person To the Savior
- Presentation page
- 9.5-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.50
- Free Bible Study Tools download available
Dr. Jack Hayford is the founding pastor of The Church On the Way, Van Nuys, California. He has written over forty books, has composed more than 600 hymns, and is the Executive Editor of many Spirit-Filled Life publications. He is heard around the world on radio and television.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
- CYBER DEAL
The Battle Plan for Prayer: From Basic Training to Targeted Strategies - eBookStephen Kendrick, Alex KendrickB&H Books / 2015 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW77874EB
The Mystery of the Shemitah: The 3,000-Year-Old Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's FutureJonathan CahnFrontline / 2014 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 84 Reviews
$16.99Save 53% ($9.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW981932Video
NLT New Spirit Filled Life Bible, Bonded Leather, blackThomas Nelson / 2013 / Bonded Leather$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 43 Reviews
$79.99Save 63% ($50.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW675011
Find the Holy Spirit throughout the Bible. Dr. Jack Hayford, founding pastor of The Church on the Way, has led a team of anointed leaders to produce the New Spirit-Filled Life Bible. This outstanding resource offers a fresh look at the Scriptures and the work of the Holy Spirit. This Bible addresses important issues of Spirit-filled living in the context of solid biblical scholarship.
- Kingdom Dynamics - 41 themes throughout the Scripture that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world
- Word Wealth - More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew to everyday English
- Truth-In-Action - Practical charts pulling out practical application from every book of the Bible
- Detailed book introductions
- Verse-by-verse study notes
Spirit-Filled Life Bibles sold to date: More than 2 million
DCM5 Stars Out Of 5DCMOctober 28, 2015DCMQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great Bible
Dennis5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome Study bibleSeptember 29, 2015DennisQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I really loved the themes in this bible namely the Kingdom Dymamics!! They really focused on the Kingdom of Heaven in this study bible!!! It is one of my favorite study bibles and I have over 10 other study bibles that I have owned or studied.
PabloHarlingen, TXAge: 18-24Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5GREAT BIBLE!!September 21, 2015PabloHarlingen, TXAge: 18-24Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I saw this nlt study bible. I saw the price of the bible and it's well priced and good. I received it and I just loved it. Everything I wanted from a Bible is in this Bible. I highly recommend this Bible to any believer or new believer.
Alfreddia4 Stars Out Of 5Good bible as good goesAugust 24, 2015AlfreddiaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I think this is a very good STUDY bible especially because of the 'Word Wealth', 'Truth In Action', and the overview at the beginning of each book of the bible. Besides the other features in the bible, these alone are worth it. That having been said, I have to take a star because it is not in my very favorite translation, KJV.
Tlclosepin5 Stars Out Of 5BibleJune 19, 2015TlclosepinQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My husband and I bought this bible for a new christian. He is enjoying it immensly. Thank you for keeping the cost decent.
Q: Is the study by Frederick K.C. Price still in this version?
This Bible includes an article by Frederick K. C. Price titled, 'God's Plan For Abundance.'