- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Contributors include: Barbara Amos, Bishop Charles Blake, Reinhard Bonnke, Paul Cedar, Billy Joe Daugherty, Joy Dawson, Steve Fry, Joseph Garlington, Jane Hansen, Jack Hayford, Marilyn Hickey, Freda Lindsay, Bill McCartney, Lloyd Ogilvie, Fuchsia Pickett, Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson, Bishop Kenneth Ulmer, and many others.
- Kingdom Dynamic—41 themes throughout the Scripture that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world
- Word Wealth—More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew to everyday English
- Truth-In-Action—Practical charts pulling out practical application from every book of the Bible
- Detailed book introductions to each of the 66 books of the Bible
- Verse-by-verse study notes
- In-text charts and maps
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Blank lined pages for personal notes
- Bridging the Testaments
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Dealing With the "Last Things"—The Rapture, Second Coming, and the Millennium
- In Studying the Book of Revelation
- Holy Spirit Gifts and Power
- The Holy Spirit and Restoration
- Aflame With Passion for World Evangelism
- The Believer's Potential and Pathway for Ministering Healing To the Nations
- Understanding Messianic Jewish Ministry
- How to Lead a Person To the Savior
- Presentation page
- 9.5-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.50
- Free Bible Study Tools download available
Dr. Jack Hayford is the founding pastor of The Church On the Way, Van Nuys, California. He has written over forty books, has composed more than 600 hymns, and is the Executive Editor of many Spirit-Filled Life publications. He is heard around the world on radio and television.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Beyond the Farthest Star: Closer than You Think - eBookBrodie Thoene, Brock ThoeneZondervan / 2012 / ePub$6.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 11 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18990EB
Communication: Key to Your Marriage: The Secret to True Happiness - eBookH. Norman WrightBethany House / 2000 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66837EB
Full Service: Moving from Self-Serve Christianity to Total Servanthood - eBookSiang-Yang TanBaker Books / 2006 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$18.00Save 44% ($8.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21358EB
Inspired By The Bible Experience: New Testament - Unabridged Audiobook [Download]Zondervan / 2007 / Audio Download$34.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDA13764-CP
Inspired By The Bible Experience: Old Testament - Unabridged Audiobook [Download]Zondervan / 2007 / Audio Download$49.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDA13804-CP
Find the Holy Spirit throughout the Bible. Dr. Jack Hayford, founding pastor of The Church on the Way, has led a team of anointed leaders to produce the New Spirit-Filled Life Bible. This outstanding resource offers a fresh look at the Scriptures and the work of the Holy Spirit. This Bible addresses important issues of Spirit-filled living in the context of solid biblical scholarship.
- Kingdom Dynamics - 41 themes throughout the Scripture that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world
- Word Wealth - More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew to everyday English
- Truth-In-Action - Practical charts pulling out practical application from every book of the Bible
- Detailed book introductions
- Verse-by-verse study notes
Spirit-Filled Life Bibles sold to date: More than 2 million
Angela5 Stars Out Of 5Great Good BookSeptember 22, 2016AngelaQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Purchased as grad gifts. Good study notes are in this bible, like vocabulary explanations, etomology, meaning of scripture and references.
Kathy5 Stars Out Of 5Love this Bible!June 30, 2016KathyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have been looking for an NLT Bible for some time. Settled on this one, largely due to my tremendous respect for Jack Hayford! Well done with marvelous helps and notes. Love this bible!
KDS5 Stars Out Of 5AMAZING BIBLE!June 14, 2016KDSQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love, love, love the NLT Spirit Filled Life Bible. I am familiar with Jack Hayford from his 90's program on TBN. Also, I know him as a songwriter. The Bible itself is visually beautiful. The ad does not do it justice. The translation is great and I love the Hebrew and Greek words sprinkled throughout the text and defined. The definitions are complete with explanations, pronunciations and examples. If you buy this Bible, you will not be disappointed.
The price was also great!
Lighthouse mug5 Stars Out Of 5Spirit Filled Life BibleApril 13, 2016Lighthouse mugQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love the Bible. I bought a second one to give away as a gift.
Kings Kid5 Stars Out Of 5Spirit Filled Life BibleMarch 9, 2016Kings KidQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I like all of the helps: Word Wealth, Truth in Action, and Kingdom Dynamics. These are great for those who want to go deeper into the Word. The other thing I looked was to see where this was printed: in the USA; some are printed in China. The cover of this bible is so soft but strong for all that I use it for.
Q: Is the study by Frederick K.C. Price still in this version?
This Bible includes an article by Frederick K. C. Price titled, 'God's Plan For Abundance.'