- All Products
- Marriage & Divorcehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138100&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
Number of Pages: 448
Vendor: John Wiley & Sons
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
The Power of Commitment: A Guide to Active, Lifelong LoveScott StanleySave 29%
A Lasting Promise: A Christian Guide to Fighting for Your Marriage, Revised EditionScott Stanley, Daniel Trathen, Savanna McCain, Milt Bryan5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 29%
Love Must Be Tough: New Hope for Marriages in CrisisDr. James Dobson4.5 Stars Out Of 5 37 ReviewsSave 20%
The third edition of the best-selling classic on marriage enhancement and divorce prevention, features the latest research and changes of heart in our culture and society. New and revised, Fighting for Your Marriage is based on the widely acclaimed PREP (Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program) approach. Groundbreaking studies have found that couples can use the strategies of this approach to handle conflict more constructively, protect their happiness, and reduce the odds of breaking up.
- The book is based on more than twenty years of university research
- Explores how to apply the PREP approach to any marriage
- Shows couples how to talk more and fight less, deepen and protect their friendship, and keep the fun alive
- Reveals what it takes to have a more intimate, sensual relationship and how to clarify and act on priorities
The authors have included a wealth of techniques and down-to-earth guidance for all couples who seek to promote greater character and pleasure in their long-term relationships.
Scott M. Stanley, Ph.D., is codirector of the Center for Marital and Family Studies at the University of Denver.
Susan L. Blumberg, Ph.D., is director of Interpersonal Communication Options in Denver, CO.
Other Customers Also Purchased
For Women Only, For Men Only, and For Couples Only Video Study Pack: 3 Video Studies with 6 Sessions EachShaunti Feldhahn, Jeff FeldhahnSave 25%Video
Passion Pursuit DVD: What Kind of Love are You Making?Linda Dillow, Dr. Juli Slattery5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 27%