- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Feminism remains one of the most urgent issues the church is facing today, as shown by the increasing confusion over gender roles in marriages, families, and churches. With a growing number of theologians and denominations advocating radical gender egalitarianism, we must answer many questions about women in the church-and in the wider culture. In order to do this, first we need to understand the history and development of feminist thought.
In The Feminist Gospel, Mary Kassian provided a thought-provoking inquiry into the history of feminism. Now, in this thoroughly revised and updated book, she revisits the subject, adding to its history an examination of the effects of feminism. The Feminist Mistake is a reliable, biblical critique that will provide answers and inspire serious reflection on this issue.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Ephesians (ESV Edition): The Mystery of the Body of Christ - eBookR. Kent HughesSave 40%
The Lost World of Genesis One: Ancient Cosmology and the Origins Debate - eBookJohn H. Walton4.5 Stars Out Of 5 21 ReviewsSave 31%
Against the Gods: The Polemical Theology of the Old Testament - eBookJohn D. CurridSave 34%
2 Corinthians: Power in Weakness - eBookR. Kent HughesSave 41%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Feminist Studies
- eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Historical Studies
- eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Women's Studies
- eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search