- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Feminism remains one of the most urgent issues the church is facing today, as shown by the increasing confusion over gender roles in marriages, families, and churches. With a growing number of theologians and denominations advocating radical gender egalitarianism, we must answer many questions about women in the church-and in the wider culture. In order to do this, first we need to understand the history and development of feminist thought.
In The Feminist Gospel, Mary Kassian provided a thought-provoking inquiry into the history of feminism. Now, in this thoroughly revised and updated book, she revisits the subject, adding to its history an examination of the effects of feminism. The Feminist Mistake is a reliable, biblical critique that will provide answers and inspire serious reflection on this issue.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Feminist Studies
- eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Historical Studies
- eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Women's Studies
- eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search