- All Products
- Personal Growthhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1120892&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Leslie Ludy, author of Authentic Beauty and the bestselling When God Writes Your Love Story, reveals
how a young woman's pursuit of acceptance and sameness directly counters her true purpose-to be set apart by her love for God and
God's love for her.
This empowering message filled with inspiring stories, personal illustrations, and a foundation of God's Word to
awaken young women to sacred femininity and a life infused with meaning. Each chapter encourages readers to release worldly standards and set
their sights on a more worthy pursuit as they:
- surrender to God's love and wholeness
- embrace the real blueprint for beauty
- enjoy spectacular purpose
- captivate the masculine heart
- cultivate spiritual strength
This journey will spark a desire in every woman to leave the fairy tale of the masses behind and walk toward the unique
beauty, love, and dreams God has for her.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Every Young Man's Battle: Strategies for Victory in the Real World of Sexual TemptationStephen Arterburn, Fred Stoeker, Mike Yorkey4 Stars Out Of 5 14 ReviewsSave 25%
Learning Language Arts Through Literature Student Activity Book: The Purple Book (Grade 5)Susan S. Simpson, Debbie Strayer5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsSave 23%
Perfectly Invisible: A Universally Misunderstood Novel - eBookKristin Billerbeck4 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsSave 25%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search