- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- Number of Pieces▼▲
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Investment Planning Textbook / Digital original - eBookJohn Keir, James TissotKeir Educational Resources / 2012 / ePub$54.99 Retail:
$99.99Save 45% ($45.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW35899EB
Talking Is a Gift: Communication Skills for Women - eBookRhonda Harrington Kelley, Monica Rose BrennanB&H Academic / 2014 / ePub$14.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW50613EB
Understanding The Purpose And Power Of Woman - eBookMyles MunroeWhitaker House / 2001 / ePub$8.43 Retail:
$13.99Save 40% ($5.56)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW27636EB
What's in the Bible for Teens - eBookMark Littleton, Jeanette Gardner Littleton, Larry Richards Ph.D.Bethany House / 2007 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$18.00Save 44% ($8.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30764EB
How to Restore Others After Moral Failure [Download]Chip IngramLiving on the Edge / 2014 / Audio Download$1.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDA21843-8
Leslie Ludy, author of Authentic Beauty and the bestselling When God Writes Your Love Story, reveals
how a young woman's pursuit of acceptance and sameness directly counters her true purpose-to be set apart by her love for God and
God's love for her.
This empowering message filled with inspiring stories, personal illustrations, and a foundation of God's Word to
awaken young women to sacred femininity and a life infused with meaning. Each chapter encourages readers to release worldly standards and set
their sights on a more worthy pursuit as they:
- surrender to God's love and wholeness
- embrace the real blueprint for beauty
- enjoy spectacular purpose
- captivate the masculine heart
- cultivate spiritual strength
This journey will spark a desire in every woman to leave the fairy tale of the masses behind and walk toward the unique
beauty, love, and dreams God has for her.
bug6692Lyons, GAAge: 18-24Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5A Must-Read!March 20, 2015bug6692Lyons, GAAge: 18-24Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is definitely a book I would recommend to every young Christian girl out there! I probably wouldn't recommend it to a 14 or 15 year old girl, but definitely older teens and young adults. Actually, even older ladies would probably get something from this book. I love that Leslie Ludy writes with such transparency. But warning: this book is not for those who are content with mediocre Christianity. However, it is perfect for girls who are desiring a deeper, more committed walk with Christ. This book definitely spoke to my heart!
Bryon Jr29 Palms , CAAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5GoodJanuary 16, 2015Bryon Jr29 Palms , CAAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I enjoy the book.
Pepper4 Stars Out Of 5Much-needed BookJune 4, 2014PepperQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent book! Very timely - especially given the tenor of our society and the low expectations for our young women today.
1) Be prepared to be challenged to rise to a higher standard in your walk with Christ. This book greatly motivated and encouraged me (the chapter on fortification - with the information on persistent prayer - is especially good). The other five-star reviewers did a good job of explaining the content of the book :) in a nutshell.
2) If you have a young daughter (12-18), and you have been careful to shelter her from some of the things in our culture, I would recommend proof-reading the first chapter. It describes certain cultural things in detail that may ignite curiosity in a young woman's mind, that you may not want to expose her to just yet (hence only four stars). I think Leslie could have toned it down a bit, especially since it is written for younger women, though I do understand where she is coming from (our culture is very brazen in its 'liberating' exploitation of women).
Just a thought! But, I still highly recommend this book, and have purchased it as a gift for some friends of mine.
JennieRipley, OHAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5true beauty shown!January 17, 2014JennieRipley, OHAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Wow, this book has changed my life! Set Apart Femininity is truly a call to have a set apart LIFE for Christ... It is a call to live our Christian lives as they are meant to be lived. This book has blessed and convicted me, ending up with me in a much deeper relationship with Christ. All I can say is we need more couples like Eric and Leslie, and if you have a problem with their message (Christ's message) its only because you are lukewarm and the truth of Christ is convicting you. May the kingdom of God and the set-apart life be lifted up!
EttySilver spring, MarylandAge: Under 18Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Amazing!!!January 2, 2013EttySilver spring, MarylandAge: Under 18Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I highly highly recommend this book to every girl out there! This book is not for lukewarm Christians, it exhorts us to dig deeper and deeper into Jesus and His Word... Leslie Ludy's writing style is flawless too...and she is an amazing woman with an awesome family! Set apart femininity is the kind of books that you will want your daughter or friend to read!
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search