Feeling Secure in a Troubled World: Live Courageously Through Your Faith in Christ
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.5 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Life Principles Study
Life Principles Study Guide: Relying on the Holy SpiritCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW533366
Experiencing Success God's Way: Life Principles Study SeriesCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 2009 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW541255
Discover God's provision for your life in a 12-week study by Dr. Charles F. Stanley.
Circumstances in life can change in a heartbeat. An alarming doctor's report or the loss of a job can threaten your peace and joy. However, you can live courageously by focusing on God's constant faithfulness in your life. Learn from men and women in the Bible who overcame great obstacles by understanding that their source of strength is God.
- Gods Provision in Times of Danger and Trouble
- A Focus on Faith, Not Fear
- The Foundation for Our Security
- A Proper Perspective in a Time of Trouble
- The Unshakable Security of Our Salvation
- A Readiness for Rough Times
- The Believers Conduct in a Crisis
- Living As a Victor (Even When You Seem to Be Losing the Battle)
- Confronting Four Giant Fears
- A Focus on Our Destiny as Believers
- Five Prayers God Answers in Rough Times
- Take Heart and Have Courage!
Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the author of numerous books, including The Blessings of Brokenness and other titles in the popular A Touch of His . . . devotional series. His popular radio and TV program In Touch is heard and seen worldwide.