- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
CurledUpWithaBookThe MaritimesAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Beth tells it like it is!January 30, 2014CurledUpWithaBookThe MaritimesAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4As a mother I really enjoyed this book. Beth is very open as she shares her family's story. She made me laugh and made me cry and I could relate to much of what she shared. She is very real and isn't afraid to share even some of the negative things in their lives but throughout it all she encourages us and points us to the Father. This book is well worth reading.
Lisa Navratil5 Stars Out Of 5May 13, 2010Lisa NavratilI bought this for a Mother/Daughter Banquet...our theme was "His Eye Is On the Sparrow" and Beth's book gave us many insights to prepare a speech. I am only half way through it, but so far, it is a great read!
Lin Harris5 Stars Out Of 5March 27, 2009Lin HarrisThis is typical of the Beth we love - crisp, honest, human. You will take away spiritual lessons from Beth, the consummate vessel for God's word to us.
claudia eisenburg5 Stars Out Of 5July 28, 2008claudia eisenburgThis is a wonderful book and makes a great gift for the mother who's first born is leaving the nest and heading off to college.
Jan Skiles5 Stars Out Of 5October 31, 2007Jan SkilesI absolutely love this little book by Beth Moore! Her frank honesty is refreshing. The stories she shares make me think of my own empty nest and the "feathers" that I myself can gather, save and cherish. I have smiled my way through every page...sometimes through tears. A perfect gift for all your empty-nest friends!
Other Customers Also Purchased
When Godly People Do Ungodly Things: Finding Authentic Restoration in the Age of Seduction - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2002 / ePub$6.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$9.99Save 30% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6359EB
Small Space Organizing: A Room by Room Guide to Maximizing Your Space - eBookKathryn BechenRevell / 2012 / ePub$7.89 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$12.99Save 39% ($5.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23830EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Parenting
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search