- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
God commanded the children of Israel to observe his holy days (holidays) to remember the mighty things he had done for Israel's forefathers. Feasts of the Bible celebrates and explains the meanings behind the feasts and why they are important to God. The eBook contains an easy-to-read list that shows an explanation of each holiday, observance date, and how each holiday points to Jesus as Messiah.
This eBook is an excellent tool to learn about the Jewish roots of Christianity and to discover Yeshua (Jesus) in each holy day. The eBook shows each feast's Hebrew name, pronunciation, the symbols pointing towards Jesus, and New Testament fulfillment for each of God's appointed feasts:
- Passover (Pesach)
- Unleavened Bread (Hag HaMatzot)
- Firstfruits (Yom HaBikkurim)
- Feast of Weeks or Pentecost (Shavuot)
- Feast of Trumpets/New Year (Rosh HaShanah)
- Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)
- Tabernacles/Feast of Booths (Sukkot)
- Feast of Lights (Hanukkah)
- Feast of Lots (Purim)
The Feasts of the Bible eBook provides important insights into the works of God on behalf of his chosen people. Feasts of the Bible is a celebration of the rich and meaningful heritage given to believers through Christ. The eBook reveals insightful and historical facts about each of the holidays; for example -
- A hymn is usually sung at the end of the Passover service, as was the case with Jesus and his disciples during the Last Supper. (Matthew 26:30)
- During Rosh HaShanah services, the shofar (ram's horn) is blown 100 times
- Purim marks the deliverance of the Jews through Queen Esther
Feasts of the Bible is a fantastic teaching tool if you want to explore your Jewish heritage found in Christ. You will also find the observance of the feasts and holidays as a meaningful way to add depth to your devotion to God.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search