- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
God commanded the children of Israel to observe his holy days (holidays) to remember the mighty things he had done for Israel's forefathers. Feasts of the Bible celebrates and explains the meanings behind the feasts and why they are important to God. The eBook contains an easy-to-read list that shows an explanation of each holiday, observance date, and how each holiday points to Jesus as Messiah.
This eBook is an excellent tool to learn about the Jewish roots of Christianity and to discover Yeshua (Jesus) in each holy day. The eBook shows each feast's Hebrew name, pronunciation, the symbols pointing towards Jesus, and New Testament fulfillment for each of God's appointed feasts:
- Passover (Pesach)
- Unleavened Bread (Hag HaMatzot)
- Firstfruits (Yom HaBikkurim)
- Feast of Weeks or Pentecost (Shavuot)
- Feast of Trumpets/New Year (Rosh HaShanah)
- Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)
- Tabernacles/Feast of Booths (Sukkot)
- Feast of Lights (Hanukkah)
- Feast of Lots (Purim)
The Feasts of the Bible eBook provides important insights into the works of God on behalf of his chosen people. Feasts of the Bible is a celebration of the rich and meaningful heritage given to believers through Christ. The eBook reveals insightful and historical facts about each of the holidays; for example -
- A hymn is usually sung at the end of the Passover service, as was the case with Jesus and his disciples during the Last Supper. (Matthew 26:30)
- During Rosh HaShanah services, the shofar (ram's horn) is blown 100 times
- Purim marks the deliverance of the Jews through Queen Esther
Feasts of the Bible is a fantastic teaching tool if you want to explore your Jewish heritage found in Christ. You will also find the observance of the feasts and holidays as a meaningful way to add depth to your devotion to God.
DuaneRGrand Rapids, MIAge: 45-54Gender: male1 Stars Out Of 5Not much detailJuly 17, 2012DuaneRGrand Rapids, MIAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 2Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I was expecting a book that would go into much more detail on each feast. As it is my study Bible gives more information. Wish I could get a refund.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- Start A New Search