- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Everyday Gospel: A theology of washing the dishes - eBookTim Chester10 Publishing / 2013 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49576EB
Putting Together the Puzzle of the Old Testament - eBookBill JonesIVP Books / 2012 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW27537EB
What the Bible Says about Salvation: An Essential Truth of Christianity - eBookRichard Bewes, Robert HicksKingsley Books Inc / 2012 / ePub$0.79 Retail:
$0.99Save 20% ($0.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37632EB
Feasts of the Bible Pamphlet explains the Feasts of Israel and Their Significance to Christians Today
Throughout the Old Testament, God commanded the people of Israel to observe feasts and holy days (holidays) to remember the mighty things that He had done in the lives of Israel's ancestors. The Feasts of the Bible Pamphlet is a full-color booklet that celebrates and explains the meaning behind the biblical feasts and why they are important today. Feasts of the Bible contains an easy-to-read chart that provides each holiday's name, explanation, date of observance, pronunciation, and symbolic meaning pointing to Jesus as the promised Messiah.
3 Facts Christian Should Know about the Hebrew roots of Christianity
- From childhood, Jesus celebrated these feasts and holy days.
- Jesus said he was the fulfillment of the Old Testament
- Jesus mentioned many parallels between the feasts and sacrifices and himself.
10 Feasts of the Bible—The Major Feasts of the Israel
- Passover (Pesach)
- Unleavened Bread (Hag HaMatzot)
- Firstfruits (Yom HaBikkurim)
- Feast of Weeks or Pentecost (Shavuot)
- Feast of Trumpets or Rosh HaShanah (New Year)
- Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur
- Tabernacles or Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles or Booths)
- Rejoicing in the Law or Torah (Simchat)
- Feast of Dedication or Hanukkah (Chanukah or Feast of Lights)
- Feast of Lots or Purim
The Feasts of the Bible pamphlet provides important insights into the works of God on behalf of his chosen people. Feasts of the Bible is a celebration of the rich and meaningful heritage given to believers through Christ. The pamphlet reveals insightful and historical facts about each of the holidays; for example -
- Passover: A hymn is usually sung at the end of the Passover service, as was the case with Jesus and his disciples during the Last Supper (Matthew 26:30).
- During the Feast of Trumpets synagogue services, the shofar (ram's horn) is blown 100 times.
- Hanukkah is known as the Feast of Lights or the Feast of Dedication because of a legendary miraculous provision of oil for the eternal light in the Temple.
- Purim marks the deliverance of the Jews through Queen Esther.
- Leviticus 23 is sometimes called God's calendar of redeeming grace because the 44 verses tell of God's redemptive plan.
- God told Moses that seven of the feasts were to be appointed feasts of the Lord and were to be proclaimed as sacred assemblies (Leviticus 23:1 & 2).
- Three of the feasts were pilgrimage feasts.
There's a small group DVD-based curriculum to go with this pamphlet. Click here (or go to FeastsOfTheBible.com) to see sample videos, sample sessions.
Georgeclearwater, floridaAge: Over 65Gender: male1 Stars Out Of 5BAD PURCHASEApril 18, 2015Georgeclearwater, floridaAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1Thought I could use this for reference while studying the Feasts. My Bible has more info than this book. Glad it was a cheap purchase. You can find more through google free online than this provided.
DuaneRGrand Rapids, MIAge: 45-54Gender: male1 Stars Out Of 5Not much detailJuly 17, 2012DuaneRGrand Rapids, MIAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 2Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I was expecting a book that would go into much more detail on each feast. As it is my study Bible gives more information. Wish I could get a refund.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies