- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
God commanded the children of Israel to observe his holy days (holidays) to remember the mighty things he had done for Israel's forefathers. Feasts of the Bible celebrates and explains the meanings behind the feasts and why they are important to God. The eBook contains an easy-to-read list that shows an explanation of each holiday, observance date, and how each holiday points to Jesus as Messiah.
This eBook is an excellent tool to learn about the Jewish roots of Christianity and to discover Yeshua (Jesus) in each holy day. The eBook shows each feast's Hebrew name, pronunciation, the symbols pointing towards Jesus, and New Testament fulfillment for each of God's appointed feasts:
- Passover (Pesach)
- Unleavened Bread (Hag HaMatzot)
- Firstfruits (Yom HaBikkurim)
- Feast of Weeks or Pentecost (Shavuot)
- Feast of Trumpets/New Year (Rosh HaShanah)
- Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)
- Tabernacles/Feast of Booths (Sukkot)
- Feast of Lights (Hanukkah)
- Feast of Lots (Purim)
The Feasts of the Bible eBook provides important insights into the works of God on behalf of his chosen people. Feasts of the Bible is a celebration of the rich and meaningful heritage given to believers through Christ. The eBook reveals insightful and historical facts about each of the holidays; for example -
- A hymn is usually sung at the end of the Passover service, as was the case with Jesus and his disciples during the Last Supper. (Matthew 26:30)
- During Rosh HaShanah services, the shofar (ram's horn) is blown 100 times
- Purim marks the deliverance of the Jews through Queen Esther
Feasts of the Bible is a fantastic teaching tool if you want to explore your Jewish heritage found in Christ. You will also find the observance of the feasts and holidays as a meaningful way to add depth to your devotion to God.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search