- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Overcoming Fear Bible Study
A paradox of Scripture is that to conquer the fears of life, we must fear the Lord. A memorial to Lord Lawrence in Westminster Abbey says of him, He feared man so little, because he feared God so much. Psalm 19:9 says, The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. So what is it to fear God and how does it chase away our other fears?
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Exodus 20:20; Proverbs 1:20 33; Psalm 103:1 6, 17 18
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: First we must determine what it means to fear God.
--Teaching point two: Fear of God is more than just awe and reverence.
--Teaching point three: Fear of God is healthy and restraining.
--Teaching point four: Fear of God leads us to mercy.
Apply Your Findings
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search