- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Experience the Father's love and become a better dad.
Married and single fathers will benefit from this study that explores the many issues facing dads from a biblical perspective. The Father's Plan: A Bible Study for Dads encourages men at every age and stage of life to strengthen their relationship with God, building a legacy of faith to leave for future generations.
This seven-week study helps fathers explore fatherhood in the light of the Bibles teachings. The personal reflection questions will draw fathers into quality personal time with their Heavenly Father, and the group discussion questions will lead dads to reflect on their legacy and to grow in their God-given role.
Robert Wolgemuth graduated from Taylor University (Biblical Literature) and received an honorary doctorate (LhD) from the same university in 2005. He is the author or coauthor of over twenty books, including Men of the Bible, The Most Important Year in a Mans/Womans Life, and the notes to the Dads Bible. See website: http://robertwolgemuth.com
MrsENYAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Nice reflective Bible studyFebruary 25, 2012MrsENYAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Bought this for my husband, along with the version for mothers for me. Informative, applicable, and Bible-based study.
Shauna Harnosdetroit, miAge: 25-34Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5good devotion, but really need the dad's bibleMay 26, 2011Shauna Harnosdetroit, miAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 2good devotion. good insight. some very challenging questions. but the description said you didnt need the dad's bible for this devotion book. but you do. it tells you to read story's from that are in the bible. and then ask's questions about what was read. I dont have the dad's bible. so i feel i am missing some of what its teaching. all in all though its pretty good. but if you want the full experiance your going to need the dad's bible.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Start A New Search