- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
As a teenager, Radica was raped, lived with a man whose alcoholism and neglect echoed her father's. She had a baby girl and moved to Florida for an arranged marriage. Badly abused, she had had four more children by the time her husband left her for another woman. With five dollars in her pocket and limited English skills, she had nowhere to live and no way to support herself and her children. Where does a woman in those circumstances find God, and why should she believe in his grace? Yet God did reveal himself to Radica and assured her he had been with her every step of the way, even before she believed in him. She learned that God wanted her to forgive everyone who had ever hurt her, even her parents. Could she do it?
In this powerful story, Radica traces her journey through heartbreaking deprivation and abuse and shows us how God can use even the most miserable conditions to create a vital ministry of hope and assurance.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Search