ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Desperate Faith, A: Lessons of Hope from the Resurrection - eBookJo KadlecekBaker Books / 2010 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$14.00Save 29% ($4.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4327EB
Holman QuickSource Guide to Understanding Jesus - eBookJeremy HowardHolman Reference / 2009 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW15360EB
Real Christianity: The Book That Helped End Slavery In England - eBookWilliam WilberforceBethany House / 2006 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$15.00Save 33% ($5.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66956EB
Despite what you see on TV, fathers are extremely important in the lives of their children. Fatherhood: Making a Lifetime of Difference uses statistical data and biblical wisdom along with a good sense of humor to show the importance of fathers in today's changing society. This eBook can be read in 30 minutes or less and is an outstanding overview of God's important calling for men to be good fathers.
Some of the interesting information in the Fatherhood eBook includes:
- God is our best model for fathering
- Six characteristics of God as our Father men can learn from
- Statistics illustrating how important fathers are to their children, even in divorce or separation. Many studies prove that fathers make a difference in helping kids avoid drug and alcohol abuse, early sexual activity, and dropping out of school. For example:
- In stating their wishes for a better life, 27% of high school students wanted more money to buy items such as televisions and cars, and 14% wished for a bigger house. But the overwhelming majority of high school students - 46% - wished for more time spent together with family. (Source: The State Of Our Nation's Youth: 2005 - 2006, 32.)
- The closer adolescents feel to their fathers, regardless of the type of family structure in which they live, the less likely it is that they will engage in the use of drugs and alcohol. Strengthening the father-adolescent relationship is a key to reducing adolescent substance abuse. (Source: Family Structure, Father Closeness, and Drug Abuse, National Fatherhood Initiative.)
- Humorous quotes on fathering everyone will enjoy
- A section on forgiveness for men whose own fathers fell short of being loving dads
- A section on honesty and integrity