- All Products
- Church Supplieshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1014709&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Despite what TV sitcoms imply, fathers are extremely important in the lives of their children! This ready-to-use PowerPoint® presentation includes statistical data and biblical wisdom and a good sense of humor to show the importance of fathers in today's changing society. This easy-to-use presentation is a perfect overview of God's important calling for men to be true fathers. It shows that God is our best model for fathering, and explains the biblical teachings of love, instruction, and discipline. Goes perfectly with the pamphlet and wall chart of the same name.
50 slides. You control the timing, order, and speed.
Did you know that a dad's involvement is very important for a child's success? This presentation has dozens of facts at a glance.
- For example, statistics indicate that if the father is involved in the child's schooling, the child is more likely to get A's. (This is true for two-parent families, stepfathers, and single-parent families.)
- Youth are more at risk of first substance use without a highly involved father.
- Some studies even suggest that a father's involvement is more important than a mother's for reducing conduct problems, substance abuse (drugs and alcohol), and psychological adjustment problems.
Did you know that teens want to have their parents involved? When asked what they wished for to have a better life -
- 14% of high school students wanted a “bigger house.”
- 27% said “more money to buy items such as televisions and cars.”
- 46% said they wished for “more time spent together with family.”
Ideal as a church giveaway or Bible study for your church. The Scripture points to God as the perfect Father. He is-
- Accepting, loving, and merciful
The Scripture also tells us about the fathers in the Bible who messed up. Some of the great heroes of the faith had serious failures in parenting. But the Bible also tells us that God is the “father to the fatherless.” - Psalm 68:4
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: Available to ship on or about 05/22/14.
Fatherhood: Making a Lifetime of Difference, 10-packSave 46%
You Have What It Takes: What Every Father Needs to KnowJohn Eldredge5 Stars Out Of 5 32 ReviewsSave 17%
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Defender's Guide for Life's Toughest Questions - eBookRay Comfort4 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 20%
24 Ways to Explain the Gospel - PowerPoint CD-ROMSave 10%
I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist - eBookNorman L. Geisler, Frank Turek5 Stars Out Of 5 39 ReviewsSave 40%
|Email me when this product is available.|