Fatherhood: Making a Lifetime of Difference - PowerPoint CD-ROM
- Compatibility Standard▼▲
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Despite what TV sitcoms imply, fathers are extremely important in the lives of their children! This ready-to-use PowerPoint® presentation includes statistical data and biblical wisdom and a good sense of humor to show the importance of fathers in today's changing society. This easy-to-use presentation is a perfect overview of God's important calling for men to be true fathers. It shows that God is our best model for fathering, and explains the biblical teachings of love, instruction, and discipline. Goes perfectly with the pamphlet and wall chart of the same name.
50 slides. You control the timing, order, and speed.
Did you know that a dad's involvement is very important for a child's success? This presentation has dozens of facts at a glance.
- For example, statistics indicate that if the father is involved in the child's schooling, the child is more likely to get A's. (This is true for two-parent families, stepfathers, and single-parent families.)
- Youth are more at risk of first substance use without a highly involved father.
- Some studies even suggest that a father's involvement is more important than a mother's for reducing conduct problems, substance abuse (drugs and alcohol), and psychological adjustment problems.
Did you know that teens want to have their parents involved? When asked what they wished for to have a better life -
- 14% of high school students wanted a “bigger house.”
- 27% said “more money to buy items such as televisions and cars.”
- 46% said they wished for “more time spent together with family.”
Ideal as a church giveaway or Bible study for your church. The Scripture points to God as the perfect Father. He is-
- Accepting, loving, and merciful
The Scripture also tells us about the fathers in the Bible who messed up. Some of the great heroes of the faith had serious failures in parenting. But the Bible also tells us that God is the “father to the fatherless.” - Psalm 68:4
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 04/25/15.
Fatherhood: Making a Lifetime of Difference, 10-packRose Publishing / 2010 / Other$21.49 Retail:
$39.90Save 46% ($18.41)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 04/25/15.CBD Stock No: WW363854
You Have What It Takes: What Every Father Needs to KnowJohn EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$2.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 32 Reviews
$2.99Save 17% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW88769
Raising a Modern Day Knight: A Father's Role in Guiding His Son to Authentic Manhood - revised editionRobert LewisTyndale House / 2007 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 25 Reviews
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW973097
|Email me when this product is available.|