- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
There is a path leading to authentic manhood, cut by men who have gone before us, sons following in the footsteps of their fathers, generation after generation. There are perils along the trail, even disasters?all the more reason to rely on the guidance of a Father who has gone before.
But in an age when true fathers are in short supply, how do you find the path to manhood? How do you steer clear of the dangers?
John Eldredge calls men back to a simple and reassuring truth: God is our Father. In life's trials and triumphs, God is initiating boys and men through the stages of manhood from Beloved Son to Cowboy to Warrior to Lover to King to Sage.
Fathered by God maps out the path of manhood?not more rules, not another list of principles, not formulas, but a sure path men have followed for centuries before us.
Find that path and become the man God sees in you.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Softcover Text Vol 4: The Modern Age, Story of the WorldSusan Wise BauerPeace Hill Press / 2004 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$16.95Save 44% ($7.46)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW860339
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search