- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Father Hunger: Why God Calls Men to Love & Lead Their FamiliesDouglas Wilson4 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsSave 28%
Father Hunger: Why God Calls Men to Love and Lead Their Families Unabridged Audiobook on CDDouglas WilsonSave 30%
Fatherlessness is a rot that is eating away at the modern soul, writes Douglas Wilson, and the problem goes far beyond physical absence. Most of our families are starving for fathers, even if Dad is around, and theres a huge cost to our children and our society because of it. Father Hunger takes a thoughtful, timely, richly engaging excursion into our cultural chasm of absentee fatherhood. Blending leading-edge research with incisive analysis and real-life examples, Wilson:
- Traces a range of societal illsâ·from poverty and crime to joyless feminism and paternalistic government expansionâ·to a vacuum of mature masculinity
- Explains the key differences between asserting paternal authority and reestablishing true spiritual fathering
- Uncovers the corporate-fulfillment fallacy and other mistaken assumptions that undermine fatherhood
- Extols the benefits of restoring fruitful fathering, from stronger marriages to greater economic liberty
Filled with practical ideas and self-evaluation tools, Father Hunger both encourages and challenges men to embrace the high calling of fatherhood, becoming the dads that their families and our culture so desperately need them to be.
"Wilson sounds a clarion call among Christian men that is pointedly biblical, urgently relevant, humorously accessible, and practically wise." â·Richard D. Phillips, author of The Masculine Mandate: God's Calling to Men
"Father Hunger illulstrates one of the greatest influences or lack thereof on the identity of a man: a father. Read a book that will strike an invisible chord in the lives of men both lost and found." â·Dr. Eric Mason, pastor of Epiphany Fellowship, Philadelphia
Other Customers Also Purchased
Loco Amor - eBookFrancis ChanSave 46%
The Prayer-Saturated Church: A Comprehensive Handbook for Prayer Leaders (Prayer Tools CD included)Cheryl Sacks5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 30%
What Every Man Wishes His Father Had Told Him - eBookByron Yawn5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 28%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search