- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Promotion: Ten Guidelines To Help You Achieve Your Long-Awaited Promotion - eBookRick RennerHarrison House / 2012 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW36368EB
You Can Get Over It: How To Confront, Forgive, and Move On - eBookRick RennerHarrison House / 2013 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW36361EB
Overflow: Increase Worship Attendance & Bear More Fruit - eBookLovett H. Weems Jr., Tom BerlinAbingdon Press / 2013 / ePub$9.29 Retail:
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42691EB
Jentezen Franklin is the pastor of Free Chapel in Gainesville, Georgia; Gwinnett, Georgia; and Orange County, California. Franklin is a popular conference speaker, and his nationally televised program, Kingdom Connection, is seen weekly on national and international networks. He has written several books, including Believe That You Can, Fear Fighters, and The Spirit of Python. He and his wife, Cherise, have five wonderful children.
Sue5 Stars Out Of 5Fasting:Opening the Door to a Deeper, More Intimate, More Powerful Relationship with GodDecember 31, 2014SueValue: 5Meets Expectations: 5An excellent source of what fasting means, why to fast, when to fast, and descriptions of the different fast applications.
Niki5 Stars Out Of 5excellentDecember 30, 2014NikiThis book is amazing, it answered a lot of questions I had. I'm actually reading it again for the second time, and learning even more than the first time I read it, and that was only a few weeks ago! Highly recommend it.
JHermit88Philadelphia, PAAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great Book!November 1, 2014JHermit88Philadelphia, PAAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book very helpful for a first-timer like me! I learned some valuable informations and will put it to use! Thank you Christianbook and Jentezen Franklin! =)
abigailon5 Stars Out Of 5Fasting - Opening the door.... by Jentzen FranklinOctober 25, 2014abigailonQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent source to refrain from food for spiritual purposes and press on...
Jolene5 Stars Out Of 5Fasting: Opening the Door to a Deeper, More Intimate, More Powerful Relationship with GodOctober 3, 2014JoleneQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I didn't learn a lot of new material, but this book helped me to organize my beliefs about fasting. It encouraged me and challenged me to live more biblically. This is a biblically solid book and I recommend it for all who want to go deeper with God.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Fasting
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Healing
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Start A New Search