- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Jentezen Franklin is the pastor of Free Chapel in Gainesville, Georgia; Gwinnett, Georgia; and Orange County, California. Franklin is a popular conference speaker, and his nationally televised program, Kingdom Connection, is seen weekly on national and international networks. He has written several books, including Believe That You Can, Fear Fighters, and The Spirit of Python. He and his wife, Cherise, have five wonderful children.
Jolene5 Stars Out Of 5Fasting: Opening the Door to a Deeper, More Intimate, More Powerful Relationship with GodOctober 3, 2014JoleneQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I didn't learn a lot of new material, but this book helped me to organize my beliefs about fasting. It encouraged me and challenged me to live more biblically. This is a biblically solid book and I recommend it for all who want to go deeper with God.
WaynoDyer, InAge: Over 65Gender: male3 Stars Out Of 5Mixed feelingsSeptember 1, 2014WaynoDyer, InAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2I kept looking for how to fast and what to expect the fast would do to my body, and the things to do properly, and the things to avoid. I feel the author spent too much time giving success stories and not enough time was given for someone who never fasted. Even though the stories were encouraging, it never got me to the point where I wanted to be. I actually learned more of the do's and don'ts just doing an internet search on fasting. I would only recommend this book to someone who is experienced in fasting and would like to be encouraged.
coxcRaleigh N.C.Age: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 24, 2013coxcRaleigh N.C.Age: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Fantastic book the whole church is enjoying reading it, thanks so much.
MissyBronx NY4 Stars Out Of 5May 15, 2012MissyBronx NYQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5This book has very valuable information and it gave me a better understanding about fasting
ftw64Central OhioAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Thoughtful and practicalFebruary 27, 2012ftw64Central OhioAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThe author shares a wealth of experience and provides practical wisdom and encouragement in his book. The Journal is also a wonderful tool during the fast.
Other Customers Also Purchased
NIV Fire Bible, Global Study Edition, imitation leather duo-tone black/tan 1984Hendrickson Publishers / 2010 / Imitation Leather$39.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 105 Reviews
$69.95Save 43% ($29.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW564815
When Heaven Invades Earth Expanded Edition: A Practical Guide to a Life of Miracles - eBookBill JohnsonDestiny Image / 2013 / ePub$9.49 Retail:
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW38989EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Fasting
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Healing
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Start A New Search