- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Map Area▼▲
- US States▼▲
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Discover 4 Yourself Inductive Bible Studies for Kids
Bestselling author Kay Arthur and dynamic Bible teacher Janna Arndt offer an exciting finish to the series that began with
You're a Brave Man, Daniel! (which covered Daniel 1-6). In Fast-Forward to the Future, Max, Molly, and the great
detective beagle Sam help create TV shows based on Daniel 7-12.
Kids discover scriptural principles as they draw storyboards, help actors with lines, create special effects, and work puzzles. They also explore:
- who has visions and dreams and what they mean
- who the four beasts are
- who the ten horns and the "little horn" represent
- why wars will occur
- why Christians don't have to worry about the future
This fast-paced, hands-on study highlights great truths about God and reveals His awesome plan for the times to come.
Perfect for Sunday school, Bible classes, homeschooling, and individual study.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Children >> Bible Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Discover for Yourself Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- eBooks >> Homeschool
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search