Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
The Family Dinner: Great Ways to Connect with Your Kids, One Meal at a Time - eBookLaurie DavidGrand Central Life & Style / 2010 / ePub$14.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW8073EB
Sheri Torelli, coauthor with Emilie Barnes of the popular More Hours in My Day (over 240,000 copies sold), presents a wonderful mealtime solution for families on the go, on a budget, and ready to switch from drive-through answers to fast, healthy, home-cooked meals.
Sheri provides realistic, fine-tuned ways to bring sanity and the family back to the table:
- double-duty cooking how to maximize a minimal amount of time in the kitchen
- menus by design foolproof ways to plan meals and a month's worth of menus
- creating little helpers skill-appropriate tasks for kids of all ages
- tips for an efficient kitchen tweaks and tools to organize a fast-food kitchen
- fast food with friends hosting simple meals at home without feeling intimidated
This unique and practical resource provides the recipe for better eating and better living: meal plans, organization helps, and lots of encouragement.
Find Related Products
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> General
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Meals
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Menu Planning
- Download >> eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking
- eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> General
- eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Meals
- eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> Menu Planning
- Start A New Search