- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Our fantasies, however, are not reliable guides into the futurethey are actually rocky road maps from our past. Best-selling author Shannon Ethridge theorizes, Fantasies are simply the brains way of trying to heal itself from unresolved tragedies and traumas. We mentally compartmentalize our pain to make room for pleasure.
Fantasies have deep psychological roots, and if acted on many of them can do deep psychological damage. Rather than let fantasies rule us, lets take out the sting and bring them under Gods rule, allowing the Lord to heal us from the brokenness and insecurities that cause inappropriate fantasies to haunt us.
Without being judgmental or condemning, Shannon helps us dissect several common and often-disturbing topics, such as:
a distorted fascination with pornography
the mental pursuit of multiple partners
the lure of gay and lesbian desires
bondage, domination, and sadomasochism (BDSM)
With tips for controlling unwanted fantasies and resources for providing a safe haven for recovery, The Fantasy Fallacy helps us recognize and heal our emotional pain and equips us to help others do the same.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds - eBookBeth Moore5 Stars Out Of 5 37 ReviewsSave 18%
Breaking Free: Discover the Victory of Total Surrender - eBookBeth Moore5 Stars Out Of 5 17 ReviewsSave 18%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Media
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search