- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 146
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 7.60 X 5.00 X 0.60 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
You can enrich your relationship and create years of special memories with the fun and creative dates inside this book. Here are a couple of examples:
- Put on your black tie or evening gown and grab the picnic basket for an evening under the stars.
- Order take out, turn on the answering machine, and just relax and enjoy each other.
52 Fantastic Dates for You and Your Mate is a wonderful tool for those who want to make their marriage come alive with fun, laughter, and good times together. "Will dating make a difference in your marriage?" ask the authors. "Our answer is an emphatic 'Yes!'"
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Girl After God's Own Heart: A Tween Adventure with GodElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 52 Reviews
$10.99Save 36% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW917681
The Circle Maker for Kids: One Prayer Can Change EverythingMark BattersonZonderKidz / 2013 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW724926
A Call to Resurgence: Will Christianity Have a Funeral or a Future?Mark DriscollTyndale House / 2013 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW383620
Raising a Modern-Day Princess: Inspiring Purpose, Value, and Strength in Your DaughterPam Farrel, Doreen HannaTyndale House / 2009 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 20 Reviews
$14.99Save 30% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW975743
Find Related Products
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search