- All Products
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In This Series
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.97 X 5.97 X 0.11 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: I Can Read
Nancy is all set to wear something special for Pajama Day at school. But when Bree and Clara show up in matching outfits, Nancy feels left out. Will this Pajama Day be as fun as she thought?
Jane O'Connor is the author of more than thirty books for children, including Nina, Nina Ballerina, illustrated by DyAnne DiSalvo, and the Fancy Nancy picture book series. Ms. O'Connor lives with her family in ever-posh New York City.
Desde la publicacion de Nancy la Elegante, el closet de Jane O’Connor cuenta con tantas boas, coronas y atuendos brillantes que a veces sus amigas no la reconocen por la calle. Aun reside (esa es una palabra elegante para decir que vive) en la ciudad de Nueva York con su familia y su companero canino, Arrow.
Robin Preiss Glasser has illustrated such bestsellers as Super-Completely and Totally the Messiest! by Judith Viorst, Daddy's Girl by Garrison Keillor, and the Fancy Nancy picture books. She lives in Southern California with her family, puppy, and tiara collection.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Start A New Search