- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 8.90 X 6.08 X 0.10 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: I Can Read!
Nancy will have to do some fancy footwork to resolve her predicament in this latest Fancy Nancy story for beginning readers. Much to her dismay, Nancy has been chosen for the relay team in this year's Field Day at school. Despite her many natural talents, Nancy isn't much of a runner. She's afraid of letting her team down—especially after finding out that an unkind (that's another word for mean) girl in her class is on the team too. With a little help from her dad, Nancy tries her best, stands up for herself, and makes a new friend.
Told in the first person narrative, Fancy Nancy and the Mean Girl is a Level One I Can Read book, which means it's perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. The back matter features a list of the rich vocabulary words that are used throughout the story along with their definition. Supports the Common Core State Standards
Jane O'Connor is the author of more than thirty books for children, including Nina, Nina Ballerina, illustrated by DyAnne DiSalvo, and the Fancy Nancy picture book series. Ms. O'Connor lives with her family in ever-posh New York City.
Desde la publicacion de Nancy la Elegante, el closet de Jane O’Connor cuenta con tantas boas, coronas y atuendos brillantes que a veces sus amigas no la reconocen por la calle. Aun reside (esa es una palabra elegante para decir que vive) en la ciudad de Nueva York con su familia y su companero canino, Arrow.
Robin Preiss Glasser, a former professional ballet dancer, has illustrated more than fifty children's picture books, including the New York Times bestselling Fancy Nancy series, written by Jane O'Connor. Robin lives in San Juan Capistrano, California, with her husband, Bob. She has two grown children, Sasha and Ben.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Children >> Children's Books >> Sports
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Sports
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Start A New Search