When Work & Family Collide: Keeping Your Job from Cheating Your Family
- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.19 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Staying in Love: Falling in Love Is Easy, Staying in Love Requires a Plan DVDAndy Stanley5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsSave 26%
The Male Factor: The Unwritten Rules, Misperceptions, and Secret Beliefs of Men in the WorkplaceShaunti Feldhahn4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 ReviewsSave 78%Video
Live Your Calling: A Practical Guide to Finding and Fulfilling Your Mission in LifeKevin Brennfleck, Kay Marie Brennfleck5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 23%
Lets face it. With all the demands of the workplace and all the details of a family its only a matter of time before one bumps into the other. And many of us end up cheating our families when the commitments of both collide. In this practical book, Andy Stanley will help you...
• establish priorities and boundaries to protect what you value most.
• learn the difference between saying your family is your priority and actually making them your priority.
• discover tested strategies for easing tensions at home and at work.
Watch as this powerful book transforms your life from time-crunching craziness to life-changing success.
Includes a four-week discussion guide
Previously released as Choosing to Cheat
Andy Stanley is a pastor, communicator, author, and the founder of North Point Ministries, Inc. Since its inception in 1995, North Point Ministries has grown from one campus to five in the Atlanta area and has helped plant over thirty strategic partner churches globally. Each Sunday, more than twenty-five thousand people attend worship services at one of North Point Ministries five campuses. Andys books include Enemies of the Heart, The Next Generation Leader, How Good is Good Enough? and many more. He lives in Alpharetta, Georgia, with his wife, Sandra, and their children.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Parenting Teens with Love and Logic: Preparing Adolescents for Responsible AdulthoodFoster Cline, Jim Fay5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 42%
Sacred Marriage: What if God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us HappyGary L. Thomas4.5 Stars Out Of 5 103 ReviewsSave 43%
Crash the Chatterbox: Hearing God's Voice Above All OthersSteven Furtick4.5 Stars Out Of 5 12 ReviewsSave 45%
Find Related Products
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Family vs Career
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search