- All Products
- Christmashttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (18,299)
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
A perfect Advent celebration guide for families!
Celebrating the season of Advent keeps us focused on the most important reasons we celebrate Christmas. A Family Advent presents guided heartfelt and thought-provoking devotionals with fun facts, journeys back in time, activities, and much more. This book is a perfect way to get the whole family together for a few minutes every day to discover fun yet meaningful ways for keeping Jesus the center of the season. Do you know what each verse of The Twelve Days of Christmas really means? Do you know how many different kinds of angels there are or which nativity character is most like you? Do you know how wonderful God's gifts of Hope, Peace, Love, and Joy are? It's time to find out. Begin your journey by lighting the first candle!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Advent & Christmas Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Holidays & Special Occasions
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Holidays & Special Occasions
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Advent & Christmas Devotionals
- eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Holidays & Special Occasions
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search