- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
Availability: In Stock
Authors Dee Brestin and Kathy Troccoli introduce readers to the ultimate love relationship of all time: a relationship with Jesus Christ. Using humor, contemporary love songs, real-life stories, and solid Biblical teaching, Dee and Kathy help women discover a life-changing intimacy with Jesus. No matter your age or marital status, you are His bride, the object of His affection. The secret to an abundant life lies not in ten steps, but in developing a deep love relationship with Jesus, abandoning yourself to the greatest romance of your life!
Dee Brestin, author of The Friendships of Women, shares with poignant detail her struggles with trust, faith, and hope in a time of great familial suffering. She is a model of courage in the storm and has lost none of her ability to convey meaningful messages in reader-friendly ways. Kathy Troccoli, singer and Women of Faith conference speaker, shares how she intimately relates to the Bridegroom who is also our Heavenly Father. Many passages draw from Troccolis passion for interior design. The chapters and accompanying artwork include: Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus; The Great I AM; The Word; The Master Artist; The Brokenhearted Bridegroom; The Redeemer; The Lion; and The Way, The Truth, and The Life.
While considering the notable wives and women of the Bible, the authors relate their own experiences of falling forever in love with Jesus. With freshness and an accessible style, these writers speak to women as if they were sitting around a table having a chat.
The book was delightful. My only point of concern was the selling of the authors companion works, a video and workbook, in the first chapter. It threw off the rhythm of the book. For women who want a fresh perspective of the man Christ Jesus, I highly recommend this book. Suzanne Rae Deshchidn, Christian Book Previews.com
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search