Advanced Search Links
Faithfully Parenting Tweens
Concordia Publishing House / 2005 / Paperback
$8.19 (CBD Price)
Save: $1.80 (18%)
Availability: In Stock
CBD Stock No: WW604769
Faithfully Parenting Tweens targets the parents of children ages 8 to 12. This book helps them evaluate their priorities, values, and expectations as these situations are addressed. It encourages them to study God's Word, to go to Him in prayer, to speak with one another and support one another through the daily joys and trials of parenting tweens. This book emphasizes that God is present in parenting, that through His means of grace He grants the strength, peace, and grace necessary to be parents of His precious children. It reminds parents of the forgiveness and hope we have through Christ for the times we fail and the opportunities we have to model forgiveness in our families.
Included are case studies and practical information on 21 issues, such as peer pressure, spending power, fears, sports, homework, bullying, and growing awareness of the world, that will help readers interact with one another and with their children.
Examples of situations and discussion starters are included to help you or your parent's group think through the opportunities to faithfully invest in your tween.
- A new title in a popular parenting series
- Offers practical, useable ideas for parenting this unique age group
- Provides comfort and assurance of God's help and guidance in the parenting process
- Stimulates discussion between mothers and fathers and other parents
- Can be used for small group study where parents can offer each other support
- Encourages parents to look to God's Word for strength and renewal
- Helps parents anticipate situations and address them before they happen
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products