- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Terry L. Wilder is served 10 years as associate professor of New Testament and Greek at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Kansas City, Missouri. He holds a Ph.D. in New Testament from the University of Aberdeen, Scotland.
J. Daryl Charles is associate professor of Christian Studies at Union University in Jackson, Tennessee. He holds a Ph.D. in Hermeneutics from Westminster Theological Seminary.
Kendell Easley is professor of Christian Studies and program director for the Master of Christian Studies at Union University. He holds a Ph.D. in New Testament from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and also wrote the Holman New Testament Commentary on Revelation.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Understanding English Bible Translation: The Case for an Essentially Literal Approach - eBookLeland RykenCrossway / 2009 / ePub$5.90 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 41% ($4.09)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7589EB
Exalting Jesus in Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi - eBookMicah Fries, Stephen Rummage, Robby GallatyHolman Reference / 2015 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW77468EB
Shepherd's Notes on Calvin's Institues of the Christian Religion - eBookJohn CalvinHolman Reference / 1999 / ePub$4.772.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7022EB
Expositions of Holy Scripture: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers - eBookAlexander MacLarenChristian Classics Ethereal Library / 2010 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13850EB
Desperate for Hope: Hanging on and Finding God during Life's Hardest Times - eBookBruce W. MartinRevell / 2012 / ePub$8.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$13.99Save 36% ($5.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30029EB
In classroom and scholarly study, the Gospels, Acts, and the Pauline letters receive far more attention than does the so-called “end” of the New Testament: Hebrews; James; 1 and 2 Peter; 1, 2, and 3 John; Jude; and Revelation.
Faithful to the End: An Introduction to Hebrews Through Revelation offers a careful study of these latter biblical letters, closely examining each one's authorship and origin, destination and audience, purpose, and major themes. Appropriate as a reference work or textbook in college and seminary classrooms,
this volume uniquely combines head knowledge with a challenge to the heart, for it is purposefully titled after each book’s recurring theme of persevering in the faith.
Coauthor Terry L. Wilder writes, “Our hope is that God might use this text to help readers not only learn about these New Testament books, but also to appropriate the message contained in each. May we be faithful to the end!”
I grew up in inner-city Dayton, Ohio as the child of parents who did not profess Christ or attend church. I was converted on Easter Sunday evening at the age of 23, called to full-time ministry shortly thereafter, and have been active in preaching and teaching, and equipping students for ministry ever since.
- How did you become interested in writing?
- What compelled you to write a book on this subject?
- What is the main theme or point that you want readers to understand from reading your book? Are there any other themes present in the book?
- Are there some specific lessons you hope readers will learn and apply to their lives after reading your book?
- What makes your book different than any other books similar to yours that are in circulation today?
- How does the book intertwine with God¹s call on your life and how you are currently serving Him?
8. Do you have a favorite Scripture verse? What is it and why is it important to you?
2 Corinthians 8:9 because it reminds me of Gods grace and the great price that Christ paid in order for me to have both eternal life and abundant life in him.
- Are there any authors that either influenced you personally or influenced your style of writing? Who are they and how did they influence you?
Thomas D. Lea (deceased), Academic Dean & New Testament Professor, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary: He encouraged me to write clearly.
I. Howard Marshall, Emeritus Professor of New Testament, University of Aberdeen, Scotland: He influenced me to think and write carefully.
- When you are not writing, what do you like to do? Do you have any hobbies?
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 John
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Peter
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 John
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Peter
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 3 John
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Hebrews
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> James
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Jude
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Revelation
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 John
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Peter
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 John
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Peter
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 3 John
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Hebrews
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> James
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Jude
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Revelation
- Start A New Search