- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Warren Wiersbe BE Bible Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: Ephesians: Gaining the Things That Money Can't Buy - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2012 / ePub$6.89 Retail:
$8.99Save 23% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW35100EB
In a fast-paced, technology-based era when drive-thrus, cell phones, laptops, and Internet banking are the norm, it's sometimes hard to fathom that God doesn't appreciate our frail attempts at spiritual shortcuts.
Through the pastoral epistles, 1 and 2 Timothy and Titus, with insight from Paul's letter to Philemon as well, Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe illustrates that working for God's Kingdom requires tenacity, never-ceasing prayer, and protective battle gear that only God can provide.
In this commentary, you'll grasp the imminent danger of false teachers and, thus, the overwhelming need for godly ministerspeople who preach,practice, and progress in the Word. By explaining how a healthy body of believers should operate, Wiersbe uses Paul's words to encourage today's church to stay the course and be faithful!
StrawberryGreen Bay, WisconsinAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 17, 2012StrawberryGreen Bay, WisconsinAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is almost necessary for the complete study of these books and has soooo much more to make the study more complete to the one reading and studying it.
NoneSo. CaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5To "Be" or not to "Be"April 15, 2011NoneSo. CaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Warren Wiersbe is a skilled and competent commentator. His "Be" series is well worth your time and investment.
Kathy BinghamSouth Bend, INAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 2, 2009Kathy BinghamSouth Bend, INAge: 55-65Gender: femaleI use Warren Wiersbe's commentaries as a standard for my personal and group Bible study. His writing style is clear and concise and very easy to understand. I also like the fact that he does not interject a lot of personal opinion. Using the Be series along with my study Bible has improved my knowledge and application of God's Word and that is my goal. I also find it helpful that Christianbooks has the entire Be series available (unlike local book stores) at a cost that is very reasonable.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Timothy
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Timothy
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Philemon
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Titus
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Timothy
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Timothy
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Philemon
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Titus
- Start A New Search