This is the Leader Guide in the third year, Semester 2 of study for younger youth (Grades 7-9) in the Claim the Life Bible Study series. (See the Scope & Sequence link above for full curriculum content.) Faith studies the Nature of Faith, God - in Whom We Have Faith, Saved by Faith, Community of Faith, Living Faithfully and Faith Eternal. Both semesters follow this structure, but the words and Scriptures are different for Semester 1 and Semester 2. Semester 2 Words of Study:
- Nature of Faith: Belief, Doubt
- God - in Whom We Have Faith: Christ, Holy Spirit
- Saved by Faith: Evil, Repentance, Forgiveness
- Community of Faith: Baptism, Communion, Citizen
- Living Faithfully: Lord, Gleaning, Second Mile, Respond, Gospel
- Faith Eternal: Eternal Life
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.