BROWSE for Church History
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
A source book of theological and historical passages from the Christian writings of the Post Nicene and Constantinopolitan eras throught St. Jerome. The passages selected are keyed to the numerical order established in M.J. Rouet de Journel's Enchiridion Patristicum. In no sense, however, are these volumes a translation of that standard work. The author has made his own investigation of theological textbooks in common use and has selected the patristic passages most frequently cited, including much that is in Rouet and much that is not. All passages have been freshly and accurately translated from the best critical editions.
Vendor: Liturgical Press
Publication Date: 1998
Dimensions: 9 1/4 X 6 1/2 (inches)
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 09/27/16.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Taken together, these three volumes represent a basic English-language reference book of patristic works. Volume 2 concludes with Julian of Eclanum (d. 454).
. . . a unique three-year study . . . of such depth and breadth that it raises serious questions about how all U.S. Christians interpret and practice their faith.
Kenneth L. Woodward, Newsweek
Be the first to write a review!
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 09/27/16. You may order this item now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. If you are charging this purchase to a credit card, you will not be charged for this item and its portion of your shipping charges until it is shipped.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Academic >> Church History >> Post-Apostolic & Patristic Studies
- Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Patristic Theology
- Books >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Books >> Church History >> Post-Apostolic & Patristic Studies
- Books >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Patristic Theology
- Start A New Search