BROWSE for Church History
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
A source-book of theological and historical passages from the Christian writings of the Pre-Nicene and Nicene eras. The passages selected are keyed to the numerical order established in M.J. Rouet de Journel's Enchiridion Partisticum. Preceding each selection is a brief introduction treating the authorship, date and place of composition, and the purpose of the work from which the selection is taken. Of immense value to the reader is the Doctrinal Index. Here one can find the texts pertinent to particular doctinal points. In addition, each volume is enhanced by comprehensive Scriptural and General Indices.
Vendor: Liturgical Press
Publication Date: 1998
Dimensions: 9 1/4 X 6 1/2 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Christology and Scripture: Interdisciplinary PerspectivesT&T Clark International / 2008 / Trade Paperback$49.89Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW045676
Taken together, these three volumes represent a basic English-language reference book of patristic works. Volume 1 ends circa 382.
. . . a unique three-year study . . . of such depth and breadth that it raises serious questions about how all U.S. Christians interpret and practice their faith.
Kenneth L. Woodward, Newsweek
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Academic >> Church History >> Post-Apostolic & Patristic Studies
- Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Patristic Theology
- Books >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Books >> Church History >> Post-Apostolic & Patristic Studies
- Books >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Patristic Theology