- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Dimensions for Living
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
I believe that with all of my heart, but I also know that there are still a number of tough questions we grapple with daily in these challenging times. How does faith help us when problems arise? How does the Christian faith strengthen us when suffering or tragedy or heartache explodes into our lives? How does the Holy Spirit help us? Did Jesus really mean for us to love everybody? In this hectic world, with so many things crying out for our allegiance and support, whom can we trust?
Faith is the answer, of course, but still what are the questions? And how do we respond to them honestly, creatively, and redemptively? That is the adventure before us. These, and other questions, we will deal with in this book.
James W. Moore, adapted from the introduction
This book includes a study guide.
JAMES W. MOORE, popular speaker and preacher, is the author of Yes, Lord, I Have Sinned, But I Have Several Excellent Excuses; God Was Here, and I Was Out to Lunch; When Grief Breaks Your Heart; There's a Hole in Your Soul That Only God Can Fill; and many other books. He and his wife, June, live in Fairview, Texas.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search