- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Facing Your Giants Study Guide - Slightly ImperfectSave 37%
You know your Goliath. You recognize his walk, the thunder of his voice.
He taunts you with bills you can't pay, people you can't please, habits you can't break, failures you can't forget, and a future you can't face. But just like David, you can face your giant, even if you aren't the strongest, the smartest, the best equipped, of the holiest.
David. You could read his story and wonder what God saw in him. His life has little to offer the unstained, straight-A saint. He fell as often as he stood, stumbled as often as he conquered. But for those who know the sound of Goliath, David gives this reminder:
Focus on giants -- you stumble; focus on God -- your giants tumble.
If you're ready to face your giants, let his story inspire you. The same God who helped him will help you.
In our modern world, giants like Goliath linger closer than we realize. Just as David needed to focus on God in the midst of his struggles, we need to do the same. In this in-depth study on David, Lucado reveals the life of a man who was God-focused. He weaves the tale of a follower of God who had his enemies and his friends, his thoughts and his actions, his stumbles and his victories. Through the pages of Lucados latest book, David comes alive and demonstrates how readers can trust in God amidst their daily battles.
Lucados words are fresh and the Bibles words familiar. The balance between the two work to make Facing Your Giants a well-written book. Lucados relaxed writing style transforms David and his life into something more than a story. Its an experience. However, as familiar as the topic is, the authors retelling is humorous, thought provoking, and worth a new look at. Amy Nickerson, Christian Book Previews.com
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search