- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
For individual study, one-on-one discipleship, or small groups, 13 weeks of daily lessons are designed to help you discover God's ways and what he wants from his children. Questions for group discussion are included.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: New Inductive Study
This inductive study of the book of Isaiah enables readers to observe and interpret the prophet's message and apply it to
their own lives. The brief daily exercises provide the tools readers need to mark key words, list important insights, interrogate the text, and discover
life answers for themselves. Experienced Bible students and beginners alike will enjoy discovering how they, like Isaiah, can stand strong in the face
of attack, persevere in a faithful walk with God, and claim the tremendous promises He has provided.
nikiNMAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5July 24, 2012nikiNMAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4Comprehensive study guide; requires separate notebook to complete the study.
Dana Brown5 Stars Out Of 5October 1, 2011Dana BrownQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has been a great study guide for our small group Bible Study class.
Doreen WLI, NyAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Extremely helpfulJuly 7, 2011Doreen WLI, NyAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This workbook is so helpful in stdying the word of God. I have bought other workbooks but these 2 authors are exellent. They truly delve into the scripture and let you come to your own conclusions. It's a great work book I will be purchasing other workbooks by these authors i the future.
Ronelarural PennsylvaniaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Indepth Bible book studyMay 1, 2011Ronelarural PennsylvaniaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My class has only started this study, but we are learning already more about God. We have done other Kay Arthur Bible studies and have learned much from them
JoanRochester, NYAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This book is very helpful in studying Isaiah!February 24, 2011JoanRochester, NYAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I can hardly wait to get to my study each day and the prompts from Kay Arthur are especially helpful in urging me to continue on. Isaiah is like reading today's headlines - I had just read about Syria and turned to the latest news on TV and there was news of Syria! Everyone should be reading Isaiah. What a help in keeping our focus where it should be -
on our Lord.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search