- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chosen Books
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Because Synan is so widely respected across denominational lines for his scholarship and balance, his candid eyewitness memoir will rivet all who walk in the fullness of the Holy Spirit, as well as professors, students, and curious onlookers. A once-in-a-lifetime perspective!
Edward GottsMadison, IndianaAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Vinson Synan reports a worldwide movementNovember 15, 2013Edward GottsMadison, IndianaAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Synan participated in many of the developments of the charismatic and Pentecostal movements as a leader and facilitator. When he discusses those from traditions other than his own he does so objectively and charitably. For readers wanting to get an easy to read overview of the movement here and abroad, this account works well.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Awakenings & Revivals
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- eBooks >> Church History >> Awakenings & Revivals
- eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostalism
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search