ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chosen Books
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Because Synan is so widely respected across denominational lines for his scholarship and balance, his candid eyewitness memoir will rivet all who walk in the fullness of the Holy Spirit, as well as professors, students, and curious onlookers. A once-in-a-lifetime perspective!
Edward GottsMadison, IndianaAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Vinson Synan reports a worldwide movementNovember 15, 2013Edward GottsMadison, IndianaAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Synan participated in many of the developments of the charismatic and Pentecostal movements as a leader and facilitator. When he discusses those from traditions other than his own he does so objectively and charitably. For readers wanting to get an easy to read overview of the movement here and abroad, this account works well.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Awakenings & Revivals
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- eBooks >> Church History >> Awakenings & Revivals
- eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostalism
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search