- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
At a time when the church needs an urgent wake-up call and a fresh encounter with Jesus, the hyper-grace message is lulling many to sleep. Claiming to be a new revelation of grace, this teaching is gaining in popularity, but is it true? Or is the glorious truth of grace being polluted by errors, leading to backsliding, compromise, and even the abandonment of faith?
Hyper-Grace looks at the major teachings put forth by many adherents of this grace reformation” and prayerfully compares those teachings with the Word of God, answering questions such as:
· How do our sins affect our relationship with God?
· What is the relevance of the Old Testament to our faith?
· What does Jesus actually have to say about grace?
Without watering down the Bible’s true message of grace, Michael Brown gives you the facts, demonstrating the dangers of this seductive message and showing you how to keep from being taken in.
Michael L. Brown is the founder and president of FIRE School of Ministry, a leadership training institute birthed out of the fires of revival that is called to equip authentic and devoted disciples of Jesus. With a PhD from New York University in Near Eastern languages and literatures, he is recognized as one of the leading Messianic Jewish scholars in the world today. He hosts the nationally syndicated daily talk radio show The Line of Fire and is the author of more than twenty books, including
The Real Kosher Jesus.
Primetimewest Hempstead, nyAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome book. All christians should take the time to read and educate themselves.August 26, 2014Primetimewest Hempstead, nyAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Awesome Book!! All christians should take the time to read and educate themselves.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Confident Heart Devotional, A: 60 Days to Stop Doubting Yourself - eBookRenee SwopeRevell / 2013 / ePub$7.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$12.99Save 39% ($5.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40289EB
Rewired: How Using Today's Technology Can Bring You Back to Deeper Relationships, Real Conversations, and Powerful Ways to Share God's Love - eBookBrandon CoxCharisma House / 2014 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46670EB
Why Trust Jesus?: An Honest Look at Doubts, Plans, Hurts, Desires, Gripes, Questions, and Pleasures - eBookDave SterrettMoody Publishers / 2010 / ePub$8.79 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$10.99Save 20% ($2.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10782EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Start A New Search