- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1992
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Here is an accessible, authoritative guide to Christianity as a way of life.
Articles from 94 international contributors cover the entire scope of Christian doctrine, including such topics as creation, God, Jesus Christ, humanity, new life in Christ, the church, and more. Each belief is clearly explained with emphasis on how it is rooted in Scripture and what it means for Christians today.
Profiles of key Christian leaders and movements, biblical references, a glossary of key terms, and a full index are also included.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine Surveys & Studies
- Books >> Theology >> General Theology >> Introduction to Christianity
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search