- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Blue Like Jazz: Movie Edition: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality - eBookDonald MillerThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$7.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26599EB
Jesus-Centered Small Group Bible Studies (Leader Guide): 7 Sessions for Discovering Jesus in the Old and New Testaments - eBookGroup Publishing, Inc. / 2016 / ePub$7.19 Retail:
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW86851EB
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course Workbook, Updated and Revised Edition: It's Impossible to Be Spiritually Mature, While Remaining Emotionally Immature - eBookPeter Scazzero, Geri ScazzeroZondervan / 2017 / ePub$5.99Availability: This product will be released on 04/25/17.CBD Stock No: WW86249EB
Pilgrim: A Course for the Christian Journey - Church and Kingdom - eBookStephen Cottrell, Steven CroftChurch Publishing / 2016 / ePub$7.20 Retail:
$9.00Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW86171EB
Twelve Extraordinary Women: How God Shaped Women of the Bible and What He Wants to Do with YouJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 82 Reviews
$16.99Save 47% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW280285
Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of JesusKyle IdlemanZondervan / 2011 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 368 Reviews
$14.99Save 50% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW331933Video
Growing up is harder than it used to be.
Exploring Blue Like Jazz is a guide about how to do life and faith well in the phase after high school that some have termed "emerging adulthood." Its a book intended to make growing up a little easier.
Using the topics, themes, and questions addressed in Blue Like Jazz: The Movie as a means of starting the conversation, Donald Miller and Dixon Kinser offer an extremely frank look at sex, drugs, questions of faith, and other topics students face when moving from high school to the freedom of college, a work environment, and beyond.
This very candid resource guide is the first of its kind, providing practical help for emerging adults, youth directors, mentors, and parents.
- Complete index of subjects addressed in the video, with useful statistics, conversation starters, and critical questions for emerging adults to consider
- A plan for students and twenty-somethings to manage their new-found freedom
- 5-week study for youth leaders and small groups to help emerging adults work through these issues
For use on its own or with the Exploring Blue Like Jazz DVD-Based Study (ISBN 9781418549510).
Donald Miller is the author of several books, including the bestsellers Blue Like Jazz and A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. He helps leaders grow their businesses at www.storybrand.com. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee, with his wife, Betsy, and their chocolate lab, Lucy.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search