- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
God Is Closer Than You Think Participant's Guide: This Can Be the Greatest Moment of Your Life Because This Moment Is the Place Where You Can Meet God - PDF Download [Download]John Ortberg, Stephen Sorenson, Amanda SorensonZondervan / 2010 / PDF Download$29.94Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22829DF
God Is Closer Than You Think, DVD Curriculum - Slightly ImperfectJohn Ortberg, Stephen Sorenson, Amanda SorensonZondervan / 2005 / DVD$39.99 Retail:
$69.99Save 43% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66359DA
The Life & Ministry of the Messiah DVD, Faith Lessons Vol. 3 - Slightly ImperfectZondervan / 2008 / DVD$22.49 Retail:
$39.99Save 44% ($17.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW279624DA
Christian Atheist Participant's Guide: Believing in God but Living as If He Doesnt Exist PDF Download Group Use [Download]Craig GroeschelZondervan / 2012 / PDF Download$29.945 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22090DF
Growing up is harder than it used to be.
Exploring Blue Like Jazz is a guide about how to do life and faith well in the phase after high school that some have termed emerging adulthood. Its a book intended to make growing up a little easier.
Using the topics, themes, and questions addressed in Blue Like Jazz: The Movie as a means of starting the conversation, Donald Miller and Dixon Kinser offer an extremely frank look at sex, drugs, questions of faith, and other topics students face when moving from high school to the freedom of college, a work environment, and beyond.
This very candid resource guide is the first of its kind, providing practical help for emerging adults, youth directors, mentors, and parents.
- Complete index of subjects addressed in the video, with useful statistics, conversation starters, and critical questions for emerging adults to consider
- A plan for students and twenty-somethings to manage their new-found freedom
- 5-week study for youth leaders and small groups to help emerging adults work through these issues
For use on its own or with the Exploring Blue Like Jazz DVD-Based Study (ISBN 9781418549510).
Donald Miller is the author of several books, including the bestsellers Blue Like Jazz and A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. He helps leaders grow their businesses at www.storybrand.com. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee, with his wife, Betsy, and their chocolate lab, Lucy.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search