- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
In Exploring the Evidence for Creation, Henry Morris III merges years of meticulous research alongside the latest findings of science to present powerful evidence that upholds the biblical account of the earth's beginnings.
In response to the growing number of Christians who attempt to wed evolutionary theories with the biblical account of creation, Morris ably demonstrates the two worldviews are entirely incompatible. In this survey of the evidence for creation he answers these crucial questions:
- What does the natural world teach us about creation?
- Can we observe evolution happening today?
- Can we believe in a Creator and still be true to science?
Morris lays out evidence that is rational, scientific, and biblical. Readers will marvel as they discover the many ways that scientific research points, with stunning clarity, to a Creator and Designer whose glory is very much on display in the cosmos.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Beginning of the World: A Scientific Study of Genesis 1-11 - eBookHenry M. MorrisMaster Books / 1991 / ePub$7.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW19800EB
Genesis Record, The: A Scientific and Devotional Commentary on the Book of Beginnings - eBookHenry M. MorrisBaker Books / 2009 / ePub$21.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$39.99Save 45% ($18.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40433EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Science & Evolution
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search