- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 272
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 11.50 X 8.50 X 1.0 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Experiencing God DVD Leader Kit, Revised & ExpandedHenry T. Blackaby, Claude King, Richard BlackabyLifeway / 2007 / DVD$199.99 Retail:
$239.99Save 17% ($40.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW858950
7 Truths From Experiencing God (Booklet)Henry T. Blackaby, Richard Blackaby, Claude V. KingLifeway / 2007 / Trade Paperback$2.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW865132
Experiencing the Spirit: The Power of Pentecost Every DayHenry T. Blackaby, Melvin BlackabyMultnomah / 2009 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW529119
Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God - Member Book is the revised and expanded edition that helps leaders to promote the classic, best-selling, 13 week study and conduct an Experiencing God Weekend or churchwide spiritual growth emphasis. Written by Henry Blackaby, Richard Blackaby, and Claude King, the Experiencing God Bible Study is based on the Experiencing God book, which has sold millions of copies worldwide. Through examination of biblical and contemporary illustrations, participants will understand and apply seven realities of experiencing God. Churches will be helped to better function as the body of Christ, as members understand how to experience God as a church.
The Member Book:
- Is the workbook for doing the 13 week study
- Has been updated with new illustration and testimonial content
- Is also included in the revised Leader Kit
Henry Blackaby is founder and president emeritus of Blackaby Ministries International, an organization built to help people experience God. Born in British Columbia, he coauthored the modern classic Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God (more than seven million books and Bible studies sold), and his other acclaimed works include Spiritual Leadership, Fresh Encounter, and A God Centered Church. He and his wife have five children, fourteen grandchildren, and live in Rex, Georgia.
Renee5 Stars Out Of 5Annointed StudyApril 26, 2016ReneeQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I have done this Study several times, but back a number of years ago the Holy Spirit led me to buy several copies to take home with me. I brought them to church but no one seemed to be interested . It turned out the study was for my 4 adult children . we did the study and the Lord CHANGED all of us , I was led to Sell my home and move to a land God would show us. We obeyed and God has blessed so much , yes there have been trials but the most important thing is all 4 of my children became Spirit Filled Christians who follow and serve Jesus .
praise5 Stars Out Of 5experiencing God workbook was i excellent condition. I read it as often as possible. it has enhanced my walk with God.March 29, 2016praiseQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I used it so often, plus it helps me keep my focus on God .
donna5 Stars Out Of 5knowing and doing God's willApril 23, 2015donnaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I really like the book and that has really enlightening and I'm so glad it was written thank you
jailaBosnia-HerzegovinaAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5taking you closer to GodMarch 2, 2015jailaBosnia-HerzegovinaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I only now started reading it, but already it is helpful for my faith and walk with God. Looking forward to the rest of it!
PRC5 Stars Out Of 5Experiencing GodFebruary 23, 2015PRCQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our staff is currently going through this study and would highly recommend it for group or personal study! Very practical and helpful for anyone who is longing to have a closer and personal walk with Christ!
Q: Do you need to book to go along with the workbook or does the workbook contain the text of the book as well???
You will need a copy of the book and the workbook, in order to do the study.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search