- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 120
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: New Inductive Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
Experiencing the Power of Life-Changing Faith - eBookKay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / ePub$5.60 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 44% ($4.39)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16716EB
Catechism of the Catholic Church and the Craft of CatechesisPierre De Cointet, Barbara Morgan, Petroc WilleyIgnatius Press / 2008 / Trade Paperback$14.36 Retail:
$15.95Save 10% ($1.59)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW172211
Walking with God in Every Season: Ecclesiastes/Song of Solomon/LamentationsKay Arthur, Pete DeLacyHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$8.99Save 33% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW922364
More than 880,000 books from Kay Arthur's life-changing New Inductive Study Series have been sold! This exciting series brings readers face-to-face with the truth of God's precepts, promises, and purposes—in just minutes a day.
The book of Romans is Paul's clearest presentation of the gospel. With this new study, readers will discover for themselves God's answers to some of life's most important questions:
- How can I have peace with God?
- How can I know God's will and ultimate purpose for my life?
- Can I really live a Christlike life—today?
This application of the tried-and-true methods of inductive Bible study to Paul's letter to the Romans will help readers gain the same confidence Paul had in the gospel.
Kay Arthur is a four-time Gold Medallion award-winning author, member of NRB Hall of Fame, and beloved international Bible teacher. She and her husband, Jack, cofounded Precept Ministries International to teach people how to discover truth through inductive study. Precept provides teaching and training through study books, TV and radio programs, the Internet, and conferences in over 180 countries and 70 languages.
David Arthur, chief executive officer of Precept Ministries International, came to Precept after serving as vice president of Generous Giving, where he directed communications and publications. He also served several years as a pastor in the Presbyterian Church of America and Associated Reformed Presbyterian denominations. David has contributed to several Precept publications and teaches on Precept Upon Precept” videos.
Pete De Lacy, executive vice president of published products for Precept Ministries International, is also the author of many studies in the New Inductive Study Series and a contributor to The New Inductive Study Bible and Discover the Bible for Yourself. Pete is also a featured teacher on many Precept Upon Precept” videos.
Rev BDetroit, Mich.Age: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5An excellent study guide.August 30, 2011Rev BDetroit, Mich.Age: 45-54Gender: maleThis study guide has some insightful questions. It was an excellent study tool.
SadieLodi, CaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5New way to study the BibleJuly 22, 2011SadieLodi, CaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I at first wasn't so sure about the inductive Bible Study, but after finishing about 4 chapters(weeks), I really love it....a great way to really understand the Word. I highly recommend these Bible Studies...by the time I'm finished, I think I will have a deeper understanding of what I have read.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search